Calling all foodies!
Do you love eating out? Do you rush to try a new restaurant when it opens? Do you love showing local places to out-of-town guests? Do you like meeting new people?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, here is a great opportunity for you to have fun while making money on the weekend.
We are BiteLines. We are passionate about food and art, and sharing an authentic experience of Atlanta. Every Saturday, we lead tours down the Atlanta BeltLine, starting at Krog Street Market and sampling delicious bites at restaurants along the way. We share the story behind the BeltLine, and take a deeper look at the art and artists who make up this city's famed street art scene. This is a fun, interactive tour.
We are a new and growing business and ready to hire our first tour guide. You will get to earn money by showing off the Atlanta BeltLine, and sampling food from some of the best restaurants in Atlanta.
Interested? Read on!
Tour Guide – Atlanta BeltLine Food & Art Tour
Here’s what the job is:
· Lead walking Food & Art Tours on the Atlanta BeltLine
· Meet all types of people from different places
· Coordinate with restaurants
· Lead interactive street art experience
· Ensure that the tour runs on time and guests have an outstanding experience
· We will train you in the details and history of the BeltLine, its art and restaurants
· You get to sample food from some of the best restaurants in Atlanta
· Tours are Saturdays from 11 am – 1:30 to 2 pm
· Earn $60 base pay for 2.5 – 3 hour tour
Here’s what we’re looking for:
· You have an outgoing personality and can inform and entertain our tour guests. Perfect for actors, performers and entertainers!
· You are 21+ because alcohol is served on our tours
· You are creative
· You enjoy meeting and can relate to all types of people
· You are reliable and show up on time
· You can memorize a tour script, while making it your own
· You are able to work Saturdays from 10:30 am – 2 pm-ish; however, you may not be scheduled every Saturday
· You are familiar with the Atlanta BeltLine
· You can easily lead a walking tour of about 1 mile
· You enjoy giving tours
· You love showing off your city
· You are passionate about restaurants, and can make recommendations
· You have a smart phone
· You must be fully vaccinated and agree to wearing a face mask when required by restaurants or us
Diversity is important to us. Our tour guests represent different races and ethnicities, and some of the restaurants on our tour are black-owned, Asian-owned, and LGBTQ-owned. We encourage and seek out diversity in qualified job candidates.
We are looking for someone who can be trained and lead their first tour by mid to late March. The deadline to apply is March 2, 2022.
Learn more about us at bitelinesatl.com. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.